I came across one child development centre, The Little Gym .
It has few branches, one of it is in Encorp Strand Mall, Kota Damansara. So that's quite near to my place. Few classes categories provided, classes will be once a week of different themes every week, and a practice class (not compulsory) once a week. So that will be about two classes per week.
As the name itself,the classes are more of the conducted gym activities for kids, and also sports classes, so you can choose which your kids prefer to attend. So do not expect any story telling sessions or things like that. I really like the idea though, since this is the age where the kids get really active and sometimes too extreme.
From my point of view; the pro (s) :
- for my kid's age they provide parent/kid classes, so we dont have to leave them alone to do the activities, and we can be more involved, great bonding session i must say!
- different themes every week , so kids will not be bored with the same set ups.
- It is an indoor area, which means Aircond! Haha its too hot (not warm anymore) outside.
Also from my point of view ; The con (s) :
- the classes will only be twice a week (one is not compulsory) and there is no walk-in visits, you know sometimes i would like to bring them in any day just to play/stuff like that.
- i have another baby (9 months) who will be tagging in wherever and whenever i go, so unles my husband can bring in the sister for the class, then it should be ok. But for now, it is not practical for us.